AnxietyDude's Recent Activity

1. AnxietyDude liked jonfisher's post in the thread Guys I need help with P-substitute.

A month long hike is a pretty interesting idea. Personally I think it could go either way, depending on how you handle it. Simply going...

Jun 12, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  2. AnxietyDude liked Fightyourlowerself's post in the thread Anyone else feel kind of bothered by how cut throat the world is?.

Hey Origin32. This is an interesting post. I think this is a disease in our society. In the UK we also have these "Pay day loan"...

Jun 12, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  3. AnxietyDude replied to the thread Need help getting past and obsticle..

I actually was the professional helper for others with addiction, therefore my mind will analyze others that may help. See my answers...

Jun 12, 2019 at 1:36 PM
  4. AnxietyDude liked yyz33's post in the thread Need help getting past and obsticle..

I actually have a similar problem and challenge. Summertime I fap a lot. I think its like a seasonal habit built up. My goal is to not...

Jun 12, 2019 at 1:22 PM
  5. AnxietyDude replied to the thread Need help getting past and obsticle..

For the last few weeks now I have been slowly eliminating material. I had like you @andi1987 decades of material and now all of it is...

Jun 10, 2019
  6. AnxietyDude replied to the thread Anyone else feel kind of bothered by how cut throat the world is?.

Society in the USA is odd, we claim to embrace Civil, Constitutional Rights, but when a right doesn't fit our agenda we say well all but...

Jun 10, 2019
  7. AnxietyDude liked LostCloud's post in the thread Anyone else feel kind of bothered by how cut throat the world is?.

its all about how he truely feels an sees it, theres people out there with something broken in theyre brain, so when they do something...

Jun 10, 2019
  8. AnxietyDude liked Origin32's post in the thread Anyone else feel kind of bothered by how cut throat the world is?.

When my brother was making a joke out of it I told him something bad was going to happen to him for such evil actions, and he told me...

Jun 10, 2019
  9. AnxietyDude liked LostCloud's post in the thread Anyone else feel kind of bothered by how cut throat the world is?.

just be very careful when dealing with these giants,if the first stone you cast doesnt bring em down , they well try crush you to nothing

Jun 10, 2019