1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Khufu
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2024 at 5:11 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
June 10
Fourth Dynasty

Share This Page

Khufu

Fapstronaut, from canada

Khufu was last seen:
Apr 18, 2024 at 5:11 PM
    1. Khufu
      Khufu
      i highly believe theres forces out there that want to grant us what we want,it grants what we hold the most in our hearts,
      1. Kuroi Yume and One Eyed Owl like this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        but if the majority of what you keep in your hearts is pollutants than thats what the forces out there well grant you, so cleanse your heart with no pmo,
        Sep 1, 2023
        Kuroi Yume and One Eyed Owl like this.
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        side note: you need to get out an live life to acquire.
        Sep 1, 2023
        Kuroi Yume, vxlccm and One Eyed Owl like this.
    2. Khufu
      Khufu
      i think i know why i cant retain the inportant info i need to know ,its cause we are bombarded with info all around us,
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        the influx of info streaming at us is extrordinary, so our brain possibly shuts off ,its exhausted it cant take no more, so when we sit down n try learn inportant subjects our brain becomes stuborn ..its a theory
        Aug 31, 2023
      3. DeepRecovery
        DeepRecovery
        There's also what we become conditioned to filter out and focus on. Perhaps the most insidious is believing what recovery involves and then nothing that doesn't fit that template is considered while there's confirmation bias for the familiar view, when more effective ways are actually available just not seen.
        Sep 1, 2023
        Kuroi Yume, One Eyed Owl and {Ananta} like this.
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        so we can recondition ourselves to filter out what we want then
        Sep 2, 2023
        Kuroi Yume and One Eyed Owl like this.
    3. Khufu
      Khufu
      had sad dream las night,dreamt i visited a friends mom n her family in los angelas,she bought a luxury suv,new shell ,motor from the 90s
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        she was ripped off,the sad part is it was a friend who pasted afew coouple years ago,part of the double sad,he wasnt in the dream, it was years ago but atleast he left me a gift
        Aug 30, 2023
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        that gift is,his family still welcome me in with loving arms and still call me family,
        Aug 30, 2023
    4. Khufu
      Khufu
      if your forever chasing "what it use to be" you''ll nvr be happy nor in peace by not excepting what its meant to be...
    5. Khufu
      Khufu
      i think nofap makes me a magnet for opportunity,a friends mom hired me to be a cook at resturant of Chinese cuisine.i go in saturday
      1. One Eyed Owl likes this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i've only ever eatten chinese cuisine.ive nvr actually prepared or cooked it, but i know what it's suppose to look like and taste like ,is that enough
        Aug 30, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    6. Khufu
      Khufu
      ok got over that hump i was stuck on, dont lounge at home on weekend afternoons for me,
      1. Mr. Crab and One Eyed Owl like this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i bought a nintendo switch last week ive been playing that before i went to bed lately, fifa and hyrule warriors, hyrule warriors so cute i like it
        Aug 28, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    7. Khufu
      Khufu
      i write my relapse time on my agenda book i keep on table,i notice ive been relapsing on on weekend afternoons,so i took measures
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        they tell me about how her bf ignores her alot an doesnt want to do anything just sit around on his phone, i dont her he has addiction with that ,try get him off his phone for the week
        Aug 27, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      3. Mr. Unhappy
        Mr. Unhappy
        I relapse at nights. I am more and prone to being alone.
        Aug 27, 2023
        One Eyed Owl and {Ananta} like this.
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        i use to struggle hard with that, but doesnt seem to be a issue these days as im prone to beinging alone, i made it a habit to only go in my room when im completely exhausted an i fall alseep right awhile,
        Aug 27, 2023
        Mr. Unhappy and One Eyed Owl like this.
    8. Khufu
      Khufu
      theres times my dumbphone run out of minutes right when i need make important calls do you know there no public pay phones here n
      1. One Eyed Owl and Toni7 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        lol the newer generations be like "oh you mean like those time machines in dr who an bill n teds face the music
        Aug 24, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        i know practically everyone around me has a phone but i feel awkward an nervous asking to make a call from their phone, cell is different then landline its too personal, i smell thier cheeto breath on it lol
        Aug 24, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      5. One Eyed Owl
        Aug 27, 2023
        {Ananta} likes this.
    9. Khufu
      Khufu
      when i do get into relationship again i wont be that guy that breaks up over the phone due to a pmo addiction ,
      1. Khufu
        Khufu
        im pretty sure thats how its going out there, someone stuggling by relapsing all week then break up with partner on monday because ,they think they lost interest which isnt the case, lets pray for those people, nofap community
        Aug 21, 2023
    10. Khufu
      Khufu
      probably been a month with no internet/cable at home, i thought it would be easier for me to get great streaks under me belt
      1. Toni7, One Eyed Owl and +TenPercent like this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        my photographic memory getting stronger , cause now i relapse to girl ive glimpsed at in public,like for few minutes,atleast it isnt that crazy wild p videos
        Aug 21, 2023
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        when i cut it i didnt take into consideration that nfl season starts, thats fine i can watch pre recorded next day, i was never a nfl fan in my pmo addiction days,it looked boring as hell at the time,but now i like it
        Aug 22, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    11. Khufu
      Khufu
      i try to be amongst the public,public places or outside cause its when im alone when the dragons start circling me
      2. Toni7
        Toni7
        Funny though. But true.
        Aug 14, 2023
      3. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        how is this going? going out to buy a soda is sometimes helpful for me. and sometimes that's the only person I'll see all day :(
        Sep 14, 2023
        {Ananta} likes this.
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        same here vxlccm,just simple chats with people at cash resgister is the high light of my day most days.Im a bitof a writer so i find myself having conversations with my self, laughing with myself, i feel it stregnthens my dialog writing skills
        Sep 14, 2023
        vxlccm likes this.
    12. Khufu
      Khufu
      begone temptress, casting your spells on me well not work, your dealing with a man with a higher purpose
      1. One Eyed Owl and Ank07 like this.
    13. Khufu
      Khufu
      day 25 no cable/internet in my place, it doesnt even feel that long, I feel as if it only disconnected last week,
      1. Khufu
        Khufu
        i watch a lot of dvds,my library loans decent titles for free, i have netflix &i download from there too, but i mostly read& write
        Aug 12, 2023
        One Eyed Owl and IdleHandsX like this.
    14. Khufu
      Khufu
      when you run from the unknown,how would you know if you well end up running into its clutching embrace
      1. One Eyed Owl, Toni7 and Mr. Crab like this.
    15. Khufu
      Khufu
      shouldve disconnected cable/internet sooner in my household, either way, Iam still winning
      1. One Eyed Owl and Omar2dg like this.
    16. Khufu
      Khufu
      went to costco for lunch,huge line up at counter,placed order at kiosk,stood in line for moment,my number was suddenly called..
      1. One Eyed Owl and +TenPercent like this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        they recognize an submit to the sith apprentices when in the presence of one
        Jul 28, 2023
        One Eyed Owl and +TenPercent like this.
      3. +TenPercent
        +TenPercent
        Interesting . . . same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago.
        Jul 28, 2023
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        ive notice alot what goes on around me , when im on a good streak vs when im stuggling with a relapse binge,
        Jul 28, 2023
        One Eyed Owl and +TenPercent like this.
    17. Khufu
      Khufu
      i do have a cell, but it's what everyone calls a dumbphone(no internet access)plus i have no cable/internet at home
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        my sith apprenticeship is underway
        Jul 28, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    18. Khufu
      Khufu
      ok i behaved last night,well...i touched myself for afew moments than snapped out of it,but i couldnt sleep
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i guess i was flat line thats why i couldnt sleep,i basically layed there till 2am,i woke up this morning for class after 7am miraculously
        Jul 26, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        so i read a lil,tried going to sleep,studied some chess moves,then try again, played some chess,try sleep again,blah
        Jul 26, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    19. Khufu
      Khufu
      last nights struggle: started rubbing against my pillow then resorted to humping my couch this is retarded
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i still did not "O" so i have that little bit of decency left
        Jul 25, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    20. Khufu
      Khufu
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        nofap community is a must ,beause iron sharpens iron
        Jul 25, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 10
    Fourth Dynasty
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Preferred Pronouns:
    They / Them / Theirs
    reincarnated Pharaoh , alternate dimension traveler, avid reader of history ,physics and quantum mechanics , beginner archer , foodie lover, tasty food cooker, amateur singer , quiet but talkative with the right person, humorous ,deep philosophical thinker and astrophysics ponderer.

Signature