1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Anonymous98
Last Activity:
Sep 10, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 20, 1998 (Age: 25)
Student

Share This Page

Anonymous98

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

There's no such thing as super powers from NoFap. It's when you shift your sexual energy into gratitude, things attract to you. Sep 6, 2016

Anonymous98 was last seen:
Sep 10, 2016
    1. Anonymous98
      Anonymous98
      There's no such thing as super powers from NoFap. It's when you shift your sexual energy into gratitude, things attract to you.
    2. Anonymous98
      Anonymous98
      Today is the day I focus all my energy towards working on my purpose. My life goal. Which is developing On My Attraction !!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 20, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Student
    Remaining anonymous, because I don't want my identity to be found at school.

However, I am going to be extremely honest & true to myself regrading NoFap. And my journey to living a more meaningful life from "the inside"

I think I say that because I am absolutely normal in the outside & how I am. But I believe.. to fully live your life with intergritting & truth.. The inside must be the equal to your outside.

And that.. I what I believe NoFap will do.

I begun NoFap today, (after many failed attempted of relapsing) & no I decided to be committed (even as far as joining a NoFap community online) to NoFap, in a way to succeed.

My Motivations Are:

- My inside projects the outside equally
    - Gain Attraction from
    ~ females
    ~ and my "ex-crush" who left me

And I feel like.. She left me because my aura was empty, my conversations had no substance, not when we first started but towards the lead up of us endeding our friendship..

- therefor.. I am committed to becoming the best version of myself in the inside & project that desire & passion to my purpose..

My purpose of living was being there for my crush.. And because she left me (still see each other in school) my new purpose in life (& should be for everyone else is "Developing & investing on being attractive for the rest of my life !!!!"

Anyways. Let's get started. (5th September 2016)