1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Anonymate
Last Activity:
Dec 8, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 16, 1998 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Anonymate

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

Hey, haven't updated in 2 months, sorry about that. Life's good but it wasn't going well with my addiction, I relapse once every 7 days. Nov 9, 2015

Anonymate was last seen:
Dec 8, 2018
    1. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Heirs of the Sun salute you for continuing with the struggle.
    2. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Hey, haven't updated in 2 months, sorry about that. Life's good but it wasn't going well with my addiction, I relapse once every 7 days.
    3. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Day 2, I'm feeling better than yesterday, the flu/cold got weaker. I'm surprised that there was no chaser effect after the relapse.
    4. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Day 1, my sickness has worsened, still went to school though. It's nothing to worry about.
    5. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Relapsed. Oh well..
    6. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Day 90! I can't believe I did it, Feeling great conquering myself, I want to get back to MO but I don't want to lose that streak :s
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Anonymate
        Anonymate
        Thanks mate! and that's great, what day are you on?
        Sep 4, 2015
      3. Knight Solaire
        Knight Solaire
        I am very proud of you buddy! You just gained your Soul of a Brave Warrior!
        Sep 4, 2015
      4. Anonymate
        Anonymate
        +5000
        Sep 4, 2015
    7. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Day 81, haven't updated in forever. Made It past the summer vacation without PMO, school started this week, I think I can do it.
      1. FapOut and max marcus like this.
      2. FapOut
        FapOut
        What did you learn through this journey?
        Aug 26, 2015
      3. Anonymate
        Anonymate
        Nothing is impossible and I'm the boss of myself, that's pretty much it. Sorry for the late reply
        Sep 4, 2015
    8. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Day 49! Barely got turned on during it. can't get rid of this boner since this day started :/ this day maybe a changing point
    9. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      I think I'm on day 22, planning to learn new things during this vacation.
    10. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Day 20, feel great, The experiences of relapsing came in handy, Not giving up!
    11. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Sorry I haven't updated recently. big vacation started, no more stress. Im on day 17 now (new highscore). very proud of myself. Ty guys!
    12. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      I was told to sleep 3h ago and I was only awake for 9h, I couldnt sleep and I was horny (Day11). I ended up giving myself a bj, wth man...
      1. Anonymate
        Anonymate
        My father isn't very understanding, and I didn't tell anyone about my fapping habit (wether it's obvious or not). I ejaculated before I knew, it ended up in my mouth. I was so disgusted I spit it on the toilet and cleaned my mouth in every way possible. Sometimes I want to cut my d*** off.
        Jun 5, 2015
    13. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      I think I'm on day 5 now, my testicles hurt with every boner (No I didn't edge or do anything related), dunno what to do about that...
      1. arturo111
        arturo111
        Just relaxe bro. The most importan thing in your case is: you are normal. And normal person can do everything.
        May 23, 2015
      2. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        I finished 60 days recently and the blue balls went away after about a week and a half. See if you can welcome the tension and invite it to pass on its way.
        May 24, 2015
      3. Anonymate
        Anonymate
        I'll try to wait this time, thank you guys.
        May 24, 2015
    14. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Edged few days ago, I guess it's day 3 again now (I think). I'll count It As day 1 because I really can't remember, having blue balls atm;_;
    15. Anonymate
      Anonymate
      Day 4 is almost over, really looking forward to forget when is the last time I MO'ed
      1. battleready and AdamJibril like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 16, 1998 (Age: 25)
    I'm a teenager who's trying to quit masturbation, I tend to keep my identity and personal information private.

I'm already happy with my life and self, I'm only quitting for religious reasons and to put a test to my self-control, it feels morally wrong to me.