Share This Page

AFightForLife

Fapstronaut, Male, 24, from India

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Mar 3, 2018

AFightForLife was last seen:
Mar 3, 2018
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, you're more than 3 months absent here, i really hope you're doing ok out there... All my best buddy, we're here for you if needed... Stay strong !
      1. Vherenz and Deleted Account like this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, it's been so long since we saw you here, i hope you're doing ok... Congratulations on reaching 80 DAYS on your journey to a better life! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. M.S.H. likes this.
      2. M.S.H.
        M.S.H.
        80 DAYS... How awesome is that!!!
        May 21, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi dear friend, congratulations on reaching 70 DAYS on your pmo free journey, i really hope you're ok out there... Stay positive, stay strong, all my best buddy, show yourself here soon !
    4. john_95
      john_95
      Hello. Took 90 days hard more challenge to stop PMO but relapsed after 10 days itself, that too with an intense outburst. I dont want to loose hopes on NoFap. Help to regain motivation and take up challenge.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, still no sign of you... I really hope you're doing ok out there, stay strong! Show yourself soon here! All my best !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're doing ok, you're almost 2 months absent here,... We're here for you, show yourself soon ok ? All my best buddy, stay strong , and never stop !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, still no sign of you here... I hope you're doing fine out there... All my best ...
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, we're a bit worried about you, please how yourself here soon ok ? I hope you're alright ! All my best...
      1. Deleted Account and reystronaut like this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 30 DAYS on your pmo free journey to freedom! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong! I hope you're doing ok, show yourself soon here buddy! All my best...
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Show yourself here soon ok ? We're here for you ! Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your beautiful journey here :-)) Stay positive, stay strong!
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS on your beautiful pmo free journey here :-)) I know you will go much further ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong!
      1. A leaf likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 2 week pmo free streak here buddy ! :-)) Great job, keep going now ! :-)) Show yourself soon here my friend ! I hope you're alright ! We're all here for you !
      1. A leaf and Rising Sun !! like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your journey my friend ! :-)) Keep going, you're doing great ! :-)) Stay very strong !
      1. Rising Sun !! and Roady like this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 5 days pmo free journey my friend ! :-)) I hope you're doing fine, show yourself soon here ok ? Keep going further and please, stay strong ! All my best buddy !
      1. Brahmacharin and Rising Sun !! like this.
    15. AFightForLife
      AFightForLife
      Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
      1. Beamer, Brahmacharin, 2525 and 3 others like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, show yourself here ok ? I hope you're doing alright ! All my best !
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi buddy, please show yourself here ok ? I hope you're ok, all my best !
      1. AFightForLife
        AFightForLife
        thanks... was occupied with my sister's wedding arrangement, ceremony and reception of guests etc the last month... have to restart my challenges now...
        Mar 2, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, how are you doing on your reboot ? Keep us posted here ok ? I hope you're alright, stay strong buddy ! :-))
      1. Brahmacharin and Lions like this.
    19. AFightForLife
      AFightForLife
      A bit of a break I had... Relapsed after 10 days. Restarting my reboot (both mean the same?)
      1. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hi buddy, sorry to read... But you are starting over, that's the important thing ofcourse! :-)) Keep looking at the future and keep moving forward ok ? :-)) Stay very strong !
        Feb 14, 2018
        Brahmacharin and Lions like this.
    20. AFightForLife
      AFightForLife
      10 days complete. Pleading sobriety for three more days... Hold on limbic system, hold on mind, focus!
      1. Lions, Beamer, 2525 and 6 others like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 23, 1995 (Age: 24)
    IT Professional
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Fighting for purpose in life

Signature

Life is a symphony in development, where we the artists endeavor to create symmetry and beauty.

[​IMG]

Some thoughts... http://sundarnivasm.blogspot.in/