1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Abstergo
Last Activity:
Aug 23, 2022
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Abstergo

Fapstronaut, Male

Abstergo was last seen:
Aug 23, 2022
    1. Atlanticus
      Atlanticus
      Hello, my peace-loving brother! What's going on with you? I recently relapsed (for the 1st time) after 75 days. The circumstances were extreme and highly unusual. Now, though I still feel the chaser's grip, I think I'm back on track. You?
    2. Atlanticus
      Atlanticus
      Good logo/avatar, BTW!
      1. Abstergo and jesusmysaviour like this.
      2. Abstergo
        Abstergo
        Thanks,mate. BTW, how is your profile picture related to your name. Atlanticus is, I think, a beautiful small sea creature.
        May 15, 2017
        Atlanticus likes this.
      3. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Fair question! Yet no sea swallows here:) As an intercultural Atlantan who’s lived on 4 sides of the Atlantic, I identify with the Latin epithet and with the icon of a war-torn yet glamorous, warrior-yet-religious Moorish-like nobleman. Make any sense?
        May 15, 2017
        Abstergo likes this.
      4. Abstergo
        Abstergo
        It does, indeed!!
        May 16, 2017
        Atlanticus likes this.
    3. Atlanticus
      Atlanticus
      Hey! What's been going on with you?!? Any No-PMO in your life, lately? Thx!
      1. Star Lord and jesusmysaviour like this.
      2. Abstergo
        Abstergo
        I want a No-PMO life but i relapse easily. This time, I am going to make it a 30 day streak for sure. Tell me about you.
        Anyway, thanks for asking, mate.

Cheers!!
        May 12, 2017
      3. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        I just moved up from 30 days PM to the beginning of PMO today -- because I outlined a "plan" for myself that required hard mode. But to do so, I spent time preparing. If ever you do end up relapsing, I suggest you try that approach: first clean your life a bit, then go PMO. BEST of success! I'll keep you (plural) updated, of course.
        May 12, 2017
        Abstergo and Star Lord like this.
      4. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Thanks for answering, BTW. Glad to see there was "someone in." L8r, guy!
        May 12, 2017
        Star Lord likes this.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]