1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
A2789
Last Activity:
Jul 9, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 19, 1989 (Age: 34)
Bakery Clerk

Share This Page

A2789

Fapstronaut, Male, 34, from Rancho Cordova

Feeling a little better about my situation, I know that wallowing in self pity will get me no where. Jun 4, 2017

A2789 was last seen:
Jul 9, 2017
    1. A2789
      A2789
      Feeling a little better about my situation, I know that wallowing in self pity will get me no where.
    2. A2789
      A2789
      Really sad, need help
      1. Toni7
        Toni7
        Stay strong
        Jun 3, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 19, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Bakery Clerk
    So I'm a prone masturbator, or was but after reading all the harm that it does I'm not going back to doing that. I actually found this page cause I have been in a relationship with someone from Germany for about 7 months now, and as far as our chemistry goes it's great. We make each other laugh we have a very open and understanding relationship. Everything seemed to be going great.... until we tried to have sex. We tried for three hours and the best I could do was get a little semi hard and that's it. I just need to know there's hope for a 27 year old who used to be a prone masturbator. I need to know that I can come back from this.

Signature

[​IMG]