1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
99cappuccinos
Last Activity:
Jan 28, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 7, 1997 (Age: 27)
College Student

Share This Page

99cappuccinos

Fapstronaut, Male, 27, from Brazil

99cappuccinos was last seen:
Jan 28, 2017
    1. There are no messages on 99cappuccinos's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 7, 1997 (Age: 27)
    College Student
    I'm a 19 years old guy who loves drinking coffee. I like metal (specially power metal) and electronic music. I am at the second year of my undergraduate program on Science and Technology which is the basic course I must take before deciding my career, probably Materials Engineer.
    I've been suffering with PMO addiction since I was 11 years old and now I really want to get out of this. First because I'm Christian and PMO is keeping me really far from God, second because almost all my relationships are broken. PMO is keeping me far from other people and this is really hard for me to sea with. Third because it affects my capacity to think quick and my focus. It's getting harder for me to keep with an activity that needs more work and gives less pleasure.
    I've been trying to do it by myself so far. Though I knew it was a sin, as I could stay without PMOing for some days I lied to myself saying I could deal with it, but now I know it's impossible and that I really need help.