1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
2wolves
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 25, 1992 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

2wolves

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

Im seeing a therapist now, first day was yesturday, it was refreshing, awkward, scary, and helpful all at the same time. Mar 10, 2019

2wolves was last seen:
Feb 10, 2022
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're doing well out there... Show yourself soon here, we're all here for you ! Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your pmo free journey!:-)) Stay positive, and stay strong!
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      1 WEEK already on your freeing journey away from pmo and to a happier and more beautiful life, big congratulations ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !:-)) You can do this buddy, never quit !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your path without pmo in your life! :-)) Stay positive, keep smiling, and stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching the 3 DAYS milestone already on your path to freedom from pmo ! :-)) Keep going, you had a great start, now add a great journey to it ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    5. 2wolves
      2wolves
      Hey everyone im back! I had to step away for awhile, the constant feeling of failure sucked, but i believe this site does help
      1. Beamer likes this.
      2. 2wolves
        2wolves
        I will write an update tomorrow, i had a whole story and i accidentally cut it instead of copying,lol, also Shout out to Beamer for motivating me in my absence, thanks man
        Jul 8, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, show yourself here , we're stronger together... Don't give up, and take good care of yourself out there... All my best!
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're doing well out there... Show yourself soon here buddy, we're here for you ! Together we're always stronger, you know that ! All my best... Stay positive, stay strong !
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 35 DAYS on your journey to a better life my friend! :-)) Show yourself soon here, buddy ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your pmo free journey my friend! :-)) Keep going on your path to a better life! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. avyash likes this.
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your journey to a better life without pmo ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. Kcolrehs and avyash like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep going now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong!
      1. Kcolrehs likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, never quit and stay strong !
    13. 2wolves
      2wolves
      I know if i could do a month or so, id be able to fight it, its actually becoming too strong of a feeling to to PMO, got to 9 this time
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, it's ok to slip down the road, we're human right ? ... Learn the lesson of the setback by analysing what triggered you and have a plan ready to act differently if you're tempted again, you can do this ! You did a good streak here, you can do better i'm very sure! Just never quit, never stop trying, eventually you will overcome this addicton and be free!
      1. Kcolrehs and 2wolves like this.
      2. 2wolves
        2wolves
        Thank you my friend
        May 1, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your beautiful pmo free journey my friend !:-)) Keep going now, never stop ! :-)) You got this! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Kcolrehs likes this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, i hope you're doing alright out there.... Congratulations on reaching "double digits"on your pmo free path! :-)) Keep adding the days now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your beautiful journey! :-)) Stay positive, keep going now, and stay strong!
      1. Kcolrehs likes this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your journey without pmo controlling your life! :-)) I hope you already feel the difference! :-)) Stay positive, keep going now, stay strong!
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're getting back up asap ! You can do this, just start walking your path to a brighter future again! You can do this, i'm sure you can ! Stay strong buddy !
    20. 2wolves
      2wolves
      Had to start over, i know im getting close.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Happy Gnome
        Happy Gnome
        Sorry to hear, what happened? Remember that resets are a great time to learn what you did wrong and go into your next streak smarter.
        Apr 11, 2018
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hi my friend, sorry to read this, but it's ok... Just learn the lesson what triggered you, and avoid it in the future. Don't be hard on yourself, just dust yourself off and get back going asap ! You can do this, we all believe in you ! Stay positive, and stay strong !
        Apr 11, 2018
      4. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Yep, like @Beamer said,learn Your trigers and don't hate yourself. . I know how it is, it's hard to change, but It is worth :).
        Apr 15, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 1992 (Age: 32)

Signature

[​IMG]