19m's Recent Activity

1. 19m replied to the thread why does my ocd get worse as each day i don’t masturbate ?.

thanks ! my appetite has actually decreased!

Jun 14, 2019 at 1:30 PM
  2. 19m replied to the thread why does my ocd get worse as each day i don’t masturbate ?.

hey i do too ! about number and superstations ! that is so odd !

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:19 PM
  3. 19m posted a new thread.

hi guys what is more “lucky” lucky number 7 or your master number ?

what do you guys think?

Forum: Off-topic Discussion

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:19 PM
  4. 19m replied to the thread so my doctor told me something i didn’t like to hear ..

first with my mania when i was passed it from the first time i still felt like it wasn’t right .

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  5. 19m replied to the thread so my doctor told me something i didn’t like to hear ..

i never have discarded it ! but thanks

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  6. 19m replied to the thread so my doctor told me something i didn’t like to hear ..

thank you man ! the only thing i’m worries about is i’m turning into a spiritual phobe and want my vibration as high as possible at all...

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  7. 19m replied to the thread why does my ocd get worse as each day i don’t masturbate ?.

thanks ! i haven’t noticed that and i have been doing researching ways how to hack your subconscious !

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  8. 19m replied to the thread so my doctor told me something i didn’t like to hear ..

no i know . but like i’ve read the effects and stuff and it really doesn’t fit me . i 100% have mania but i find it bullshit to...

Jun 12, 2019 at 7:44 PM
  9. 19m replied to the thread How long do you take antidepressants from when you start feeling better? Prozac (fluoxetine) 20mg?.

i’ve been taking fluxetine for a while now ! and i guess it hasn’t helped at all !

Jun 12, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  10. 19m posted a new thread.

so my doctor told me something i didn’t like to hear .

hey guys so i’ve had a rough like but a great one as well . i have a disorder and stuff but i’m coping with it fine because it is hardly...

Forum: Off-topic Discussion

Jun 12, 2019 at 9:12 AM
  11. 19m replied to the thread why does my ocd get worse as each day i don’t masturbate ?.

well said ! i also recently found i have mania again for the 2 time in 5 months but you know what i’m grateful for the experience and...

Jun 11, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  12. 19m replied to the thread why does my ocd get worse as each day i don’t masturbate ?.

thanks !

Jun 10, 2019