1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
1 Tes. 4:3
Last Activity:
Mar 30, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 27, 1975 (Age: 48)

Share This Page

Fapstronaut, Male, 48

1 Tes. 4:3 was last seen:
Mar 30, 2023
    1. Jambalaya
      Jambalaya
      No PMO
      2 Lust hits

Solution: keep days full and meaningful. Anticipate brain forgetting motivation by repeating mantra and remembering goal.
      Mantra: I can distance myself the growing miserable prison that seeks to consume me.

As said by an unknown author don't count the days make the days count.
      1. FX-05, spaces and Sammyforthewin like this.
    2. Jambalaya
      Jambalaya
      I'm looking for an AP and a group to join. I have about 4 years of therapy and knowledge and books. I still have not overcome this because of the tricks I allow my mind to play and my lack of conviction to overcome
      the pain of changing my ways. My biggest brain wash to failure is when I'm successful in life, "I tell myself I can do what I want, there are no significant consequences that can hurt me."
      1. 1 Tes. 4:3
        Hello. You can PM me if you want. I am rather new in the forums too. I know there is a section to ask for AP, with groups, but I have not reasearched it myself. However, you can write me anytime and I can act as your AP. Blessings.
        Jan 28, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 27, 1975 (Age: 48)

Signature

[​IMG]