1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by The_Simple_Fool

I have a question. Which one is better to do? Meditation or Chanting? Bcoz i feel hard to do both in a day and i feel by doing one i m neglecting the other. I always chant shiva mantra and when i meditate, i pray to my Guruji.
Kevoya and Deleted Account like this.
अखण्ड ब्रह्मचारी more_vert
अखण्ड ब्रह्मचारी
Look its easy to chant HARE KRISHNA mahamantra rather than prefering othere. I used to go for meditation but i felt sleepy try chanting
Doctor Manhattan more_vert
Doctor Manhattan
You can also try the another way chanting meditation. It's also effective and I hope it's gonna work for you. Chanting Om for about 10-15 mins.
The_Simple_Fool and Coffee Candy like this.
Kevoya more_vert
Kevoya
Chanting is an effective means to meditate.
Brahmachari in service more_vert
Brahmachari in service
There are times during the day when meditation is easier, a little before sunrise, midday and sunset. These times should roughly correspond to when air is flowing through both your nostrils evenly. Those are best for meditation, other times chanting is better. According to Swami Brahmananda, a great seer and brother-disciple of Swami Vivekananda says we have to struggle for 2-3 years before experience joy in such things
Kevoya likes this.
Sage Seeker more_vert
Sage Seeker
I bow down to all of you mumukshus. We are one the same journey. I usually do both at same time, look in to aajapa jaap. Its mixture of both meditation and chanting.