1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by CBAWSS

Bless up, my Brothers and Sisters! I want you to know I'm very grateful for your divine association. So I'm keeping y'all in my prayers daily. I've led myself astray for 5 years with shallow, carnal pursuits. But I've found God's Grace again by rekindling my faith in Christ and taking shelter in His Blood...it's an overwhelming sense of calm and peace. I'm a complete novice compared to most of you...but just want to say if you're ever feeling lost don't be afraid to reach out to me, I know what it's like to climb straight out of rock bottom, clawing and kicking through the mud...PEACE, LOVE, AND GRATITUDE
Sepp99, jk243, SevenF and 3 others like this.
Walk_it_out more_vert
Walk_it_out
Good to have you bro! Glad you are back with the Lord He is so worth it. There's nothing quite as amazing as when a man turns to or back to the Lord..I hear you. I was in a dark tangled mess of a life deep in drugs and all kinds of ungodliness.. so glad your outta the hol too!
CBAWSS and Myfortress like this.