1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by rossta71

So today has been a little tough, working from home gives you many opportunities to fap but I have been good. I feel a little down and I hope that will change. I really want these urges to stop. my addiction has warped my brain into wanting a cuckold relationship which has even gone as far as me meeting up with others to introduce to my wife. Luckily this has never happened but still I know this would tear me up if it really did happen . The fantasy is one thing but reality is another.
I have talked about a femdom relationship and my wife wants nothing to do with it . I think it drives a bigger wedge into our relationship because of this. I hope that a reboot will rewire my thoughts and desires because I know that the fantasy drives me but reality is a completely different story. Can anyone relate?? good luck my fellow Fapstronauts!!!