1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by HectorPy

Hi guys! i am very glad to find this group! I have been practicing crossdressing and other sissy fetishes over the last 3 years, recently i have determined to start no fapping (just 3 days ago) and i am starting to feel an inner rush to dress up when i arrive home, or wearing chastity cages while working or just resting in the house, i tried in the day 2 to wear the chastity cage as a NoFap method but i read a topic in the forum of this comunity that was no good for my mental health. Any advice to deal with this rush and avoid sissy content? i think that since i have been practicing crossdressing, watching sissy hypno and spending hours (even weeks) in chastity i have the sissy stuff all wired up in my brain and i am starting to be afraid i cant unwired it up :(
Maninsearchofasoul likes this.
HectorPy more_vert
HectorPy
Algo, sorry for the bad english, spanish and guarani are my native languages.
lkhanh1234 more_vert
lkhanh1234
the best thing you can do is preparing mentally for failure, I have known NoFap for years (5) and still struggle to do it past the 14th day (currently starting again), keep a journal, write about every time you PMO, your motives, your cues, tries to change your environment, believe in the process, if you feel shameful and guilt reidden you are on the right path. The struggle is hard but it is worth it. Others have had results so you and I we can be get rid of this disastrous and self-destructive pleasure.

Cheers :D