1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by TheIndianVegeta

Hi Fellow Fapstronauts.
In between relapses and restarting the nofap journey. I thought of making our group more engaging so that we can stay together on the path to fight the evil of PMO. What i purpose of is a series of experience and insight that are shared by our fellow fapstronauts on frequent basis so that we can create group more active and engage in NoFap. We can share any thing like study blog or personal experience the thing is we have to decide one or two days of week and made a compulsion to share something on NoFap
Like Articles Insights Personal Experience or views and much more.
Please comment and let us decide the day so we can start this for started i have written something if you want i can share....
Viijay likes this.
Viijay more_vert
Viijay
bhai kindly share it!! we should divide our group in two parts one is to post on tts and rest is to post on mwf. it will be beneficial for all!! what will you opion guys @Doctor Manhattan @SidTheRebooter?
TheIndianVegeta likes this.
Viijay more_vert
Viijay
tuesday thursday friday
TheIndianVegeta more_vert
TheIndianVegeta
ohh hahaha i thought of some terminology related to nofap
Viijay more_vert
Viijay
haha what is your opion about it @TheIndianVegeta
TheIndianVegeta
Yes we can start this but let everybody comment then we can think how to execute it.
Viijay likes this.
TheIndianVegeta
try to get more serious people on board
Viijay likes this.
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___ more_vert
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
I can post on Monday, Wednesday and fridays...Doc, you in?