1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by HigherPower72

Day 250!

Brothers and Sisters, this number really has no significant value to me aside from it just being pleasing to the eye, but it does seem like the right time to journal. As I continue on this journey with you all, I must continue to challenge myself in ways I've never imagined. I joined this community back in February, and did so because my marriage was in ruin and I needed a means to keep my head and my heart sterile moving forward, while still being convenient enough for me to stay committed, this site has provided me that gift and more. Here I am reminded of how fragile and imperfect we all are, unlike the facades we may depict on social media, or to others we face in our everyday lives. After all, it's those imperfections that inevitably bring us closer together, just as God intended.

It's best for me to now change my avatar and display one that, despite it's crudeness, symbolizes that connection to a "Higher Power". ;)

Blessings to all!
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
Thats kind of gross Hahaha
HigherPower72 likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Your story and faithfulness are an inspiration. Thank you for your service to this community, my friend!
goodnice 2.0 more_vert
goodnice 2.0
Well done sir!!!! Soo proud of you:D
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
Thank you all, I appreciate it.
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
You are right, I'm fragile in front of the hopelessness. And congrats on your journey of 250s day
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
I was just shocked to see the bloody hand. I was watching as your new avatar came online and it surprised me. It was striking.