1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Cerebro

Hello everyone, @ this point I could now say finally I've defeated the devil. By the Power of the Holy Spirit I've found the cure for PMO. I've got huge story 2 tell, but am not a great writer so I'll just go straight to the antidote. I've been masturbating for years but for more than a year now it all came 2 an end. Its simple, the secrete to quitting the bad habit relies more on us. Let me share a little story: Last year after a couple of relapsing, I went down in prayer & had a covenant with my LORD that this will be the very last & I will never ever,ever,ever do it again then I ended it with plz help me LORD for you are a covenant keeper. Till this day the LORD truly has been my Shepard, the whole desire 2 masturbate just disappeared & that has made me a full man. So make up your mind 100% then the LORD will do the rest.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I have experienced this, too, where the desire for a harmful thing just evaporates. It is a miracle when that occurs and a true testament that God is good and at work in our lives! I have also had the experience where I want more than anything for the evil desire to leave and it will not. In these cases, as it has been for me with PMO, the working out of our sanctification is slower and more difficult. It is a *slow* miracle, but no less a witness to God's goodness and work on our behalf. Either way, the truth remains the same: God provides, and his grace is sufficient!
miXhal more_vert
miXhal
Exactly! Ever since I got to know Lord and let Him take control, urges became bearable all of the sudden. It was like they vanished, as you say. I haven´t masturbated even once from that moment on. It is miraculous indeed. This is the only really reliable way.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Success is 100% guaranteed when we are 100% committed to the process. :)
stands to reason more_vert
stands to reason
Glad for you @Cerebro. Absolutely agree that there is great Godly power available to every Christian who has lost 'the way' and come clean with a confession that sexual sinning is to many "a secret" NOT addiction but a choice. A bad one. A bad habit. Not a miracle but a promise from the Word. Thank you brother for sharing a little agreed upon principle here at Group Christian Fapstronauts. Success will manifest itself spiritually when we walk in the Spirit.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
@Cerebro my point of view is a little different perhaps. You spent years sinning against your flesh same as I. we have a sin nature. You or I may very well sin against our body sometime in the future. I wouldn't want to feel like I let God down, he knows my heart and already knows what I will do. Yes the Lord does have a covenant with you and me. Jesus who forgives when we make him our Lord. It sounds like you already have!
Tao Jones likes this.
Riz@123 more_vert
Riz@123
Hi guys I just wanted to make a suggestion we can all post our prayers it may be a short prayer so this way we can praise him and find gods presence in this group