1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Chrizb24

Good day every one I am feeling very ashamed as I have just relapsed again after three weeks of being clean. I just wanted to bring this into the light and no darkness can survive in the light. I am so gratefull to have found a group where I can share and talk to people who know what I am going through. Please pray for me
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Praying! What led to the relapse? How can you take steps to prevent that from occurring again? Are you working with APs one-on-one who can provide you more direct support and encouragement? How are you accessing P? What can you do to completely eliminate that access?
HigherPower72 likes this.
TryingHard2Change more_vert
TryingHard2Change
Praying for you now ... Let me ask you: do you have anyone in real life, that you have opened up to about this problem? I trusted friend, counselor, pastor? .. Have you considered finding a local Celebrate Recovery (CR) group and visiting? CR is a Christian 12-step-like program for addiction recovery. I encourage you to share your struggle with someone or some group _in real life_ .... that goes a long way with shining light into darkness and helping you.
Healed!, HigherPower72 and Tao Jones like this.