1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Invincible Under The Sun

HEY YOU! Are you thinking about PMOING? STOP with that shit right now and listen to this AT MAXIMUM VOLUME! Damn that riff at 3:22, this is the definition of heavy metal. Use the power of Heavy Metal to help you destroy PMO ! Sometimes i wish i was born in the 60's, during the 80s i would have 20 and i would try to have a band, even if i failed i tried and lived the golden years. Short life with fast cars, hot chicks, Heavy Metal and alcohol. Where do I sign? lol.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
Pedro.Conquers more_vert
Pedro.Conquers
Bro i will live that life and sometimes i do minus the booze jaja. No need to go back in time, do it now!!! Do what you want brother!
Deleted Account likes this.
Invincible Under The Sun more_vert
Invincible Under The Sun
I want to see the 80's bands in their prime.T.T haha
Invincible Under The Sun
But yeah man let's do that shit now. Lol
Pedro.Conquers more_vert
Pedro.Conquers
Yea i know me too! It would be good times!
Pedro.Conquers more_vert
Pedro.Conquers
Yea no need to wish, just fucken do it now!! Plan strategize and execute! If you know me in real life, everyone says i do whatever i want. That’s because i do what i want and not let others decide for me. There’s no better time that now!
Invincible Under The Sun
Man then we should plan a Vegas trip, we gotta rent some motorcycles and get some coke and get ready to fuck shit up lol. No pmo in the process. haha
Pedro.Conquers more_vert
Pedro.Conquers
Haha no coke for me, i am sober now remember? But I’m more than happy to take part in some champagne showers jaja. I am buying a street bob 2019 when I get back home :p Also no pm but no O, I think not LOL
Invincible Under The Sun
Damn that`s a beautiful bike man, we dont even have those around here, where are you from? but yeah lets destroy everything in Vegas. lol
Invincible Under The Sun
I mean i could get one in the north in the big cities but it would cost R$ 63.300 Reais. Here in Brazil this is very expensive for a bike. I gotta get rich quicker, so i can die young destroying everything lol
Pedro.Conquers more_vert
Pedro.Conquers
I’m currently residing closer to you, more chance to rip up in South America before Vegas. I’m not going home probably anytime soon, so the bike is going to have to wait. All my friends got bikes now, they keep telling me to come back and ride lol.
Invincible Under The Sun
Awesome. One day i might get mine too.