1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by stands to reason

In order to be freed from PMO, we must commune honestly. Honesty involves agape love, brotherly exhortation, and admonishment, when needed. There are NoFap® souls on their way to hell. They might think they are saved but are blinded in deception. I implore every Christian believer to to back up KJV scripture truth, that convicts of sin, and brings it out to the open. Let us admonish those who are trapped in the delusion and escape of believing in 'addiction.' Willpower/human strength with goals, will not save a soul from the lake of fire. Please true Christian stand steadfast in rescuing and answering those who ask for help, honest course to victory. Cut-and-paste The 4 RULES everyday as they were originally developed; large and in color, so new members can see them first when coming to Group Christian Fapstronauts. Please believe me when sharing about where your heart dwells, or that God is in whom I trust, that is true, and vital. But it loses life changing; impacting power when sufferers here are relapsing with continued habits/practice and confessing remorse when saying in their heart "I believe in you, my Savior." Presumptuous sin is deathly too. Where is the contrite heart then? Where is victory in "whom I trust?" The 4 RULES have saved me from going to hell one day. The 4 RULES have delivered me from much hurt and pain. Let these common sense, full of godly wisdom save your life; and most importantly save your soul; from eternal punishment. Please, moderator, do not erase this message of salvation. The 4 RULES are posted are here for you, again. Only this time I beseech you not to feel threatened of envious of them them. They are from the Holy Spirit, not me. I only share them for our duty as Christians is to reach the lost and dying world. Please don't keep others from the powerful victory these principles hold.

Please back me up Christian family. I am your standing to stand reasonably, Please stand with me. We need each other. I need you, in deed and truth. :emoji_lion_face:

The 4 RULES to End Your Sexual Sin

RULE #1

"TOUCH NOT your genitalia, other than urination or bathing."

RULE # 2

"IMMEDIATELY LOOK / THINK away from teasingly erotic, seductive temptation."

RULE # 3

"INSTANTLY PRAY filling your mind with memorized scripture." (KJV)

RULE # 4

"TRUST JESUS CHRIST; boldly take up your weapons, stand in your armor."

Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
I actually use 3 of those 4 rules brother
stands to reason likes this.
EquitableMove more_vert
EquitableMove
Have never thought of rule #1 so thank you for the tip!
stands to reason more_vert
stands to reason
Thank you @Mr. McMarty. Thank you @EquitableMove. If you both internalize them fully, you can quench every dart from the wicked one. Sexual sin will be a thing of the past. Stand strong on the 4 RULES and within a short time the sexual temptations will lose power over you. Satan has little time, and will direct his power to those not under God's protection. God bless you both.
Deleted Account and Mr. McMarty like this.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
Actually yesterday a woman popped up on TV and I immediately looked away, like I jerked my head!
stands to reason
Glad to learn. Times Jesus turn and ran/hid. We can do the same. We can get up from the computer chair. We can close our eyes. We do have control Mr. McMarty. Let the addiction idea go, please? May you have complete victory, my prayer includes that you do.
Mr. McMarty likes this.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
I see what your saying. actually my mind has been completely transformed in the last 20 days. I no longer lust after women and I can look at women with Godly respect now.
stands to reason
Great to learn of your testimony for God saith: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Mr. McMarty likes this.
stands to reason
Great, please consider trying not the PMO Tracker to measure any weakness, Mr. McMarty. Let it therefore guide you to a measurable number to measure you readiness to hold in faith. Restore and build upon to maintain a solid one-on-one relationship with Jesus Christ, and grow forward and upward. May you be blessed with numbers quickly adding up from past relapses to days leading to rewarding victory. Become and overcomer.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
as long as I am sharing my faith and thinking of Gods word I know i won't fail. God has blessed me with this and I haven't been tempted since starting to share my faith on NoFap.
stands to reason
Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Mr. McMarty likes this.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
can you be saved and not walk in the spirit?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Your post is fine, @stands to reason . It received some good response and encouraged dialogue here. That is great! However, your encouragement to "Cut-and-paste The 4 RULES everyday" would be counter-productive. It would discourage participation on this forum. So please do not do that, or I will need to wield my moderation hammer. :) Thanks!
HigherPower72 likes this.
stands to reason
General question based on your wording. So, generally the word 'saved' used in different context would grant a different answer. You mean it to be saved from eternal damnation? Yes? So what would desire you to ask to be saved any way but desiring to walk the way Jesus commands us to walk? My sincere Christian heart wants to protect you, so, I personally believe anyone not walking in the Spirit is allowing the enemy to deceive them. We that are his, have the mind of Christ. Every deceived moment we allow and agree to live in, to me, is likened to living with disease. Meaning: one can get to a point where God has given up on them.
Mr. McMarty likes this.
stands to reason
@Tao Jones Please consider displaying The 4 RULES in the Group Christian Fapstronauts description section.
Mr. McMarty likes this.