1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by emanuel_free

Checking in my brothers. Day 12. There are urges and temptations at every corner but Glory be to God that in His mercy can help us through them. (Psalm 103.8).

Lc 9.23–25: Then he told them what they could expect for themselves: “Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You’re not in the driver’s seat—I am. Don’t run from suffering; embrace it. Follow me and I’ll show you how. Self-help is no help at all. Self-sacrifice is the way, my way, to finding yourself, your true self. What good would it do to get everything you want and lose you, the real you?

Have a blessed day every one !
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Don't lose the real you! And that person exists only within Christ, because only he knows who the real you is. He made you and has the best planned for you -- but you have to follow him and live within his undying kind of life in order to secure and experience that best self. Really great stuff and a very encouraging word from you today. Stay connected to the Vine! Congrats on 12 days. Keep moving forward, a day at a time. Huzzah!
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
Stay inspired, brother. It is truly a blessing to witness your tenacity and vigor. :)