1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Awedouble

You guys - how would you like to see, or for that matter be part of a Bodhisattva Reboot group? It's easy to think of Buddhism only as a philosophy but it occurs to me reboot is a great vehicle for this practice and way of life. I recently started reading Shantideva and will try to post some quotes on the forum here, but can you imagine something like a AP group actually powered by bodhicitta?
eoptda more_vert
eoptda
sounds interesting :d
Awedouble likes this.
fraschil more_vert
fraschil
Sounds interesting, I am not a buddhist really, started with 10-day Vipassana retreats in 2017, listening to buddha‘s teachings a lot on youtube, meditate for an hour daily (5 out of 7 times a week I manage, goal is really daily, no excuse cause not feeling up to it cause was drinking the night before now confused and hooked for sex ...), came across Krishnamurti at an early age ... so yes I am interested.
Awedouble likes this.
Nekkhamma more_vert
Nekkhamma
Sounds cool to me!!!
Awedouble likes this.
Papsy more_vert
Papsy
I say instead of starting a new group we should focus on strengthening this Buddhist group. It is important to consolidate this present group and make it rich with suggestions and advice instead of letting that dissipate into two different groups. Also, it must be stressed again and again that Buddhism is not just a philosophy but it is a religion which has its own set of pathways to help liberation. I feel if more and more of us post on topics including the Bodhisattva path and Bodhicitta then we are adding more substance to this group (I myself am a Mahayana Buddhist). To re-iterate I say we focus on this group as Buddhist Fapstraunauts.
Nekkhamma likes this.
Awedouble more_vert
Awedouble
Oh yeah I wasn't thinking of a new Group, although maybe a closer knit AP group but it can certainly be posts right here in the forum or something
Paranimmita likes this.
fraschil more_vert
fraschil
Buddha‘s teachings help me to understand more
stoneyman22 and Awedouble like this.
sfimirat more_vert
sfimirat
Anumodana for creating the group! I'm currently looking for fellow Dhammafarers looking to practice brahmacariya and would be happy to help with this group in any way. Mettacittena!
Deleted Account and Awedouble like this.