1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Mr. McMarty

Can anybody but Protestants goto heaven?
Castielle more_vert
Castielle
I don't think it's wise to use language like, for example, "Catholics aren't saved and won't go to Heaven." For the reason that, many people who call themsleves a certain thing, might not actually believe the things that religion teaches.
Castielle more_vert
Castielle
I've heard of plenty of Catholics who believe we are saved soley by grace and faith in Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross. To which I would say, that's great! That's not Catholicism, but that's great!
Mr. McMarty likes this.
Castielle more_vert
Castielle
In other words... I wouldn't say that nobody besides Protestants will go to Heaven, because that statement presumes to know the hearts and internal beliefs of everyone who doesn't identify with the word "protestant."
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
Right, but how can we be saved? the bible says "none seek to serve God"
EquitableMove more_vert
EquitableMove
Any time we sin we are proving that we are seeking to serve ourselves. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Thank God for his grace for by grace we are saved and not of works so that nobody can boast. Jesus was sent to the world not to condemn the world but to save the world through him. It does not matter what religion we are. Religion is a product of Satan to split up the followers of Jesus. That is what he wants in the body of Christ, division. We are one body and Jesus is the head.
Mr. McMarty likes this.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
I agree but i think a lot of people who think they are saved are not saved
Deleted Account likes this.
EquitableMove more_vert
EquitableMove
Another mass deception from Satan.
Castielle more_vert
Castielle
How can we be saved? I'm confused. Are you a protestant? Shouldn't you know this? We are saved by confessing that we are sinners and need Jesus, and accepting him as our savior and declaring him lord of our life.
Mr. McMarty likes this.