1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by José Bonaparte

Today was a great day , i'm with people who make me closer to God .
And this , help me so much , and i know that fight against P alone is ineffective . And was just on the moment that i started to trust on God that i starded to get me away from P. I don't what to say about me , but this was the only way that i found to write something on this blog .I recomend the reading of John 7. Any reviw of what i said or of the chapter will be wellcome
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
The outreach of community within this forum is certainly an extension of God's love and grace. We are expected to better ourselves through him, with him, and for him. I want you @José Bonaparte to be the next success story here. We all have the ability to conquer this.
Morningmistanew more_vert
Morningmistanew
Thanks for your post. Rest assured that you are not alone in your struggle with this malady and we are rooting for your ongoing successes, one day at a time. Stay strong and reach out if you need help, here and elsewhere.
HigherPower72 and Tao Jones like this.
ArsenalAffliction more_vert
ArsenalAffliction
John 6 is also my favorite!
HigherPower72 likes this.
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
John 7.38 it's a great promise. You know that feeling you have right after PMO where you feel in the desert apart from everyone, and specially from God? This verse talks about this, if we trust Him, He will be the "Rock of our Salvation" (Psalm 95.1). Like Israel on the wilderness we will be provided with waters that will bring us closer to God and our brothers, but mostly that will save us from our thirst of God ! I know because, like you and others here, I've been there brother. And I'm still fighting this and it's worth it! May God keep blessing you !