1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Dadncharge50

Ugh!!! The weather is crappy here tonight. My wife’s back is hurting and she’s absorbed in watching The Voice and coloring. Meanwhile, I sit here about 8 feet away from her in loneliness. No conversation whatsoever. So bored and lonely are the issues to battle tonight.
Ispanus more_vert
Ispanus
You have to learn to appreciate the everyday and have a good mood susceptible to everything ... God bless you
Delirious 1 2018 more_vert
Delirious 1 2018
did you let her know you needed to talk? maybe arrange a time today to do that? the feeling of loneliness will lead you down the wrong path. praying for you and your wife to find better connection
thatsingleindividual#K-13 more_vert
thatsingleindividual#K-13
I'm not a husband....I don't know much, so I don't feel like I have authority here, but if I may make a suggestion--try to take the initiative to strengthen the relationship through your own means by showing how much you need her, need to talk to her. I don't know what that implies. Lighting candles in the bedroom and placing two roses on the pillow (in that case, the talking waits till later).
thatsingleindividual#K-13 more_vert
thatsingleindividual#K-13
What else could that entail? Turning off the TV unexpectedly and say "We need to talk"? I am not sure. I do think a signal to show how much you really wish to communicate with her is needed.
q.upber more_vert
q.upber
I strongly suggest you work to remove television from your house, and at least get the TV out of your bedroom. sell it to her based on whatever moral reasoning she responds to, religious (promotes blasphemous hedonism), politically conservative (leftist propaghanda), politically leftist (corporatism / capitalist propaganda), ecological