1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by AJ2018

Hi I am Aaron or AJ for short. Nice to meet you all. I am taking an interest in meditation lately and been getting some good results and would like to discuss what meditation methods have been working best for you.
Bit Maestro likes this.
MarioZ more_vert
MarioZ
Hey Aaron, welcome on board. I personally start by doing something that clears my mind and calms me down to help me get ready for the session (I draw using pen and paper or go for a run) that way medidation is not associated with any particular feeling
Deleted Account likes this.
MarioZ more_vert
MarioZ
Then I begin with the act of gratitude to nuetralize myself and start the process of visualisation of light starting frpm tje heart and covering whole body pushing darkness out
MarioZ more_vert
MarioZ
The next stage is like free falling...you feel lighter after all negative energy leaves
Bit Maestro more_vert
Bit Maestro
Buddhist meditation. Specifically chanting a mantra daily. I may start guided meditations but I also do some other Buddhist chanting.
Bit Maestro more_vert
Bit Maestro
Like guided Buddhist meditations alongside my mantra chanting meditation daily I mean. Increase it.
iamtheway more_vert
iamtheway
I've practiced Transcendental Meditation for many years. TM is a very simple and effortless technique. Teachers are well trained and there is a great support system of follow-ups and advanced knowledge. Downside it costs a bit to learn but they do work with people according to their circumstances. www.TM.org