1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Determined Dude

I have been practicing yoga for years, but not regularly. So the last two days I've been back at it, 12 rounds of Surya Namaskar and 15 mins of meditation. Seems a very small effort, but the effect has been tremendous. This was the first time I tried yoga after I started Nofap. I gotta tell you the changes have been something I didn't expect. All throughout the day I experienced virtually zero urge to fap and triggers failed to make me go nuts. It's a game changer.
TrueToSelf, Kevoya, u376 and 2 others like this.
Can_do_this_will_do_this more_vert
Can_do_this_will_do_this
Yes it is ! I practice meditation , Trakada meditation and it is very helpful .... It gives me the same result
Kevoya likes this.
Can_do_this_will_do_this more_vert
Can_do_this_will_do_this
Though I am going to start Surya Namashkar from tomorrow ! Can you suggest me the right time to do it also let me know if I can eat something before doing it ?
Kevoya likes this.
ImpureHuman more_vert
ImpureHuman
Practice everyday. U could feel the benefits last throughout the day. Drop the 'expectation mind'. Just practice.
Kevoya and Determined Dude like this.