1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by RockyBalboa97

Strong urges and flashbacks today, pray for me brothers!
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Praying! Take those thoughts captive for Christ. Submit them to the Spirit of Truth for analysis. Let him show you the lies and replace them with the Truth. Then live from the strength of the Truth! With Christ's power, you've got this! :)
emanuel_free and Deleted Account like this.
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
Praying ! Fight as the movie says “Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.”
Deleted Account likes this.
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
James says it like this on 1.2-4 (MSG): "Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way."
Deleted Account and Tao Jones like this.
Stitch 626 more_vert
Stitch 626
Praying, Rocky! Stay strong, you know you can resist. Ohana!
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
And goes on like this –James 1.5-8 (MSG)– :
"If you don’t know what you’re doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You’ll get his help, and won’t be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought. People who “worry their prayers” are like wind-whipped waves. Don’t think you’re going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open."
RockyBalboa97 more_vert
RockyBalboa97
Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief. Thank you Jesus!
Thank you for the prayers brothers. I prayed a lot too, I'm better now. Let's keep moving forward.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Your at a crucial time. Getting over the 60 day hump is big. Stay strong.