1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Freedom at Last

How can I abstain from PMO if I can't have sex (am not married)? How can I channel sexual frustration without returning to PMO?
frogs2345 more_vert
frogs2345
Make something. Learn to carve wood. Write poetry or books or theology. Learn to sing. Exercise until your hair falls out. Do something to keep your mind off PMO. Remember, the devil can't and won't drive out himself. More PMO or more sex will not save you from addiction, and definitely will not make you sick of it enough to quit.
emanuel_free likes this.
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
Also never stop praying. Learn the Bible verses by heart so you can be prepared on urges. Write your progress on a journal here what is God teaching you that on His Word?
stands to reason likes this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
You can do it. It seems difficult but gets easier once you have some time and experience under your belt. You owe it to your future sex life and wife to quit PMO. If you don’t get control you won’t have an enjoyable sex life. You won’t be able to get aroused by the real thing. You have to regain control of your thoughts and your body. You need Jesus to help you. Go to him in prayer, study his word and read books on how to get control. I you sign up for the email newsletter you get a free booklet to get you started called New to Nofap, start there.
emanuel_free likes this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
You sign up for the newsletter on the home page.
Deleted Account likes this.