1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by daxmrgn

Day 8 check. One of the things that stop me from viewing P is that I know I have to post. I don't want to post where you have to say your back to Day 1. The plan is to go on a very long streak. Perhaps a year, 2 years until one doesn't it anymore. That's the plan. I know it's very achievable because people in this forum has done it.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Day 8 of infinity, not just of 1 or 2 years. Sounds scary, but you only have to do it one day at a time. And his strength is there for you each and every day -- and his mercies new every morning! Stay faithful in reaching out, and we will remain faithful in praying for you and cheering you on. God bless you, as you are a blessing to us!
Deleted Account likes this.
Healed! more_vert
Healed!
I found it really hard in the beginning to accept I would not PMO again. There was a grieving process that had to take place. It sounds crazy even to say it now, butit was so true for me.
Tao Jones likes this.