1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by emanuel_free

Hi everybody sad day to me, I relapsed. My P is not on the screen but worst with girl neighbours that I've saw and got trapped like with P. I want to win this battle against me. I'm in anguish and pain on my heart and feeling like I betrayed everyone I know. There's no way I can block this windows so I have to stop watching on my own which makes things even harder.
I know i'm giving a bad testimony on my own neighbourhood and that's killing me inside, I just hope that God in His supreme love and mercy will grant me the strength I need to defeat this goliat.

I haven't lose hope I've seen your stories and they give me hope for a future without PMO.

Sorry to everyone! I'm reseting now.

Like the band newsboys says : "Oh lord, I'm a different man You gave me a second chance
I was lost, I was fallin' apart. But you came along, and you hit the restart"

I'm not giving up so easily so please brothers PRAY FOR ME !! I NEED YOU !

I've read Galatians 6.9-10 (ESV): "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith." It's on my signature now so I remember not to grow weary of doing good, and not to give up so I'll reap. In the meantime I'll be trying to motivate and help others to overcome as I do it too.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
You will beat this. Be prepared for that temptation next time and have an escape plan. Your mind will stretch you when it is desperate for dopamine. You have to shut those temptations down before you start fantasizing. Prayer, meditation on scripture verse, leave, cold shower etc.
MusicMan123 more_vert
MusicMan123
Praying for you brother. We all understand.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Learn the "bounce" method to bounce your eyes away from anything that might cause you to stumble (Everyman's Battle). Learn to take control of your thoughts, submitting them to the Spirit for review before you dwell on them (More Than a Sunday Faith). These two practices will help you and equip you for future battles.And the verse you quoted is key -- do not give up! Keep showing up to the fight every day. If you do so every day, leaning on Christ's strength at all times, you will have breakthrough, and you will know freedom.
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
It's vital that you stay hopeful, because you can and WILL rebound. We ALL must implement trigger techniques that improve our chances for success. This journey is trip on an unknown road, you hit a few potholes along the way and, after a while, you remember where they were so you can avoid them in the future ;) . Stay strong minded, lean on God for assistance, and always be vigilant...the enemy is an extreme opportunist. Prayers!
Strongman7 more_vert
Strongman7
You are in my prayer brother. God Bless you.
emanuel_free likes this.