1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by khokhar

Hi beautiful people.
i want to say that i have stoped pmo and i am not alone.what i am try to say is we didn,t quit hardely and facing difficulity.we stop it so easilly and enjoybly i have no words to describe. A book called hack book SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION. i recomend you guys to read it full.....if you want to Quit pmo:);)https://sites.google.com/site/SPAM ... (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION/home
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I clicked through the link since this is the second time you posted it. Two words of caution for the disciple of Jesus: 1) This material advocates continuing to MO. This is most definitely *not* what NoFap recommends and also runs counter to the best life of freedom and purity that Jesus has for us, and 2) Jesus is mentioned nowhere in this material, as far as I could tell. This advice may be helpful for secular folks, but it is certainly not Christian. For a Christ-centered approach to addiction recovery, I continue to recommend Chris Suitt's excellent "More Than a Sunday Faith."
khokhar more_vert
khokhar
Tao Jones bro you are rightin your way. but what if you only have to do it some time insted you doing it for your whole life.
khokhar more_vert
khokhar
this definetly what jesus not want from his disciples.just ASK your self what if you doing it for almost a year.you would say at least i am trying.but this is the pmo trap that we didn,t understand.
khokhar more_vert
khokhar
its your choise bro i am just suggesing you that some time we have to risk some thing.because if you risk nothing than you risk every thing
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Less PMO is better, I agree with you there. But the goal is not less; the goal is none. As disciples of Christ, we seek to imitate our master in every way. We risk everything by turning it all over to him for his care and control. Nowhere do the documents you linked describe this willing surrender to a power greater than ourselves. This is an essential component of a Christ-centered life and a recovery from addiction using his strength and not our own. I am not saying the docs are of no value, but they are of limited utility for a disciple of Jesus.
Dmodee likes this.
khokhar more_vert
khokhar
you are right bro if you reached some day at your highest goal like 20 days.than you should read because writer also said that if you havn,t watched pmo for a quit a tie than you shouldn,t watch it just read the book.