1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by khokhar

hi guys
i am new here
i am gonna honest with you guys why i have joinede this group.i am muslim. so lets start.
i was crazy to stop this addiction.i tried every thing,every thing.i failed again and again. but i didn,t stop i cried often.but didn,t stop.
then 1 fellow guy suggested me a method.he suggested me to try so i read but because of the addiction i stoped reading by saying that this method sucks,useless.
after maybe a year again 1 fellow pmoer suggested me again.then i think there must be somethng in it.so i start reading i can,t tell you guys i have never seen any thing like this in my life.
guys i suggest you to try it and read it fully.if you want to be free ;)

https://sites.google.com/site/SPAM ... (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION/home

and guys if you believed me that far plz lession to me for that fact its not just a book its the whole therpy session provided in the form of book.
so try to convince your self once you start reading the book.

if you need any thing to ask i would be pleased to help. english is not my 1st language so s:)rry for ....
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Adult Content Warning? Um, yeah, I'm not going to click through on that. Sorry!
khokhar likes this.
khokhar more_vert
khokhar
ok brother its your choise.by the way the content we watch its also an adult content.don,t mind