1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by luisc9

So... it happened. I did PMO last night.

The triggers: maybe alcohol and the fact that I didn't go to gym. Too much work. Maybe stress.
I know these are not excuses. I am responsible.
The good news: only 30 mins (compared to 4 usual hours) and only heterosexual P (not the usual "anything goes").
I feel a little sad and upset.
Thanks for reading and for your comments.
Woodcutter74 more_vert
Woodcutter74
Try meditation and self hypnosis, in 30 days you will feel less stressed out and better. Wish you success, you can accomplish this.
luisc9 likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
There is always forgiveness, if you seek it. There is always a way to get back on the path. Don't use this lapse as an excuse to binge even harder. Get back on track. I have found this an excellent framework for getting free from addiction and the curse of "serving self." https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zqVL11JjWICOHCRUDmqXr9TNC_gpb6yhRF1hKp-fxcc Praying for you and cheering you on!
luisc9 more_vert
luisc9
Thanks woodcutter. I really don't like meditation (open gates for the enemy). I prefer reading the Bible.
ArsenalAffliction and jenthleth like this.
luisc9 more_vert
luisc9
Thanks @Tao Jones . Oh yes! God loves us so much! And I am very grateful on his forgiveness. You see, in the past, after 30 days of no PMO, I relapsed and went back to it even harder. Today it is not the case. I feel stronger. I saw the benefits these 22 days... So I am decided. I have Jesus, the word of God, my goals, and this great community. Thank you. I will check that out.