Post published by Walk_it_out

Hi guys. I fell into sexual things with a woman. I have been tempted by the stupid lie that I just need to make sure I don't PMO on my own. I know full well better though that it's not what the Lord has in mind for us. I am not married to her. I have known her for about 18 years. I have been away from women in that way for about 6 or 7 years at least. The Lord told me clear back then He didn't want that for me. So anyway I'm just wanting to bring it to the light with brothers in Christ. It's already done. I can't change it but I don't want it to be a part of my walk. I fell today with her and a few weeks ago also. I will keep moving forward. I am a man of God. I love the Lord and have been walking closely with Him for years. I just caved into the flesh and it does make me sad because she deserves better than a man fufilling his lust on her. Thanks for listening God bless you all my brothers
CBAWSS more_vert
CBAWSS
6-7 years an amazing feat my brotha!! Nothing but RESPECT for you. I'm on a similar progression. NoFap Padawan. Day 19. Goals: No PM forever and no O until I'm living out God's purpose for me on this planet. Praying for you man, hang in there! And if you want, pray for me as well...I need it haha
Walk_it_out more_vert
Walk_it_out
Amen thank you bro yes I will definitely pray for you as well! Those are great goals. I pray the Lord strengthen you to overcome in every area. Thanks for the encouragement man God bless you to infinity and beyond :)
rwilli62 more_vert
rwilli62
You say she isn’t your wife walk it out but did you want her to be? If yes, talk things out with her about how you value having a more biblical, wholesome marriage with her before God. If no, remember that sex with her now is baggage for each of your separate marriages later. Something I wish I didn’t bring to my marriage. You may have to dial back on time with her and how you talk to her, firm up boundaries, either way. I appreciate your honesty. Feel free to reach out more if you’d like. I hope God blesses you whatever happens.