1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by freedom11645

Brothers,
I am saddened to say that I have just broken my 6 day streak. I felt the urge after being stressed from school and succumbed. 6 days is longer than I have gone in a very long time, and while I am filed with guilt and sadness, I am encouraged in that I saw a small glimpse of victory. I need your prayer more than ever to not slide deeper out of control but to fight even harder and rely on the Lord even more. It is clear to me that this is an addiction, not just a bad habit, and while there will be many times of defeat, the Lord is yet paving a way to freedom, and while we alone cannot defeat this addiction, he can.

"Grace is free, but it is not cheap. The grace of God is unearned and unearnable, but if we ever expect to grow in grace, we must pay the price of a consciously chosen course of action.”- Richard Foster
MusicMan123 more_vert
MusicMan123
Get back up and dust yourself off and start over.
MusicMan123 more_vert
MusicMan123
God never tires of new beginnings.
Beautiful_Life more_vert
Beautiful_Life
Go to confess and start again. He is never tired of forgiving us
Bubba2stop more_vert
Bubba2stop
I pray for strength for you to win this battle.
Mystery Man more_vert
Mystery Man
I was there 3 days ago but here I am again standing and fighting the good fight. It's never over. Just like music man said dust yourself up and keep going my brother.
Walk_it_out more_vert
Walk_it_out
It happens to us all brother. Be happy with your progress bro it is really good actually! You're gonna get stronger and stronger. That disappointment is a struggle to deal with for sure but keep focused on how you did better than in a long time as you said..praying for you man
Mystery Man and Grandpa61 like this.
Coke777 more_vert
Coke777
come on man… don´t give up. raise up and start again the God´s mercy is new every day just pray and fight againt the flesh and the concupiscence that Christ overcome at the cross. God bless you.
_cwhitey_ more_vert
_cwhitey_
Jesus gives us endless second chances! I hope that knowledge can encourage you :)
Grandpa61 more_vert
Grandpa61
Praying for you my brother.
Walk_it_out and Mystery Man like this.