1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by MusicMan123

Good morning, brothers. Read this prayer this morning: Praying this for me and you:
Dear Brother, I pray you will be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit and not be deceived by the enemy into thinking you can do battle in your own strength. May you always be aware that apart from God, you can do nothing. I pray you will stay immersed in His power and in His strength so you can be successful in the battles to come. May you take hope in the knowledge that your loving Father gives His power freely to those who obey Him and stay near Him. I pray you will not separate yourself from Him. In Jesus’ name,
Amen

Shepherd, Sheri Rose. His Battle: God's Plan for Victory (pp. 175-176). Baker Book Group - A. Kindle Edition.
hold152 more_vert
hold152
Thank you for this prayer brother. I know it will be of big help to those in the community who are struggling and in need. May the Lord continue to strengthen you