1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by DomHope

Hi everybody,
I really need all your help and prayers, Rosaries, Nvena etc ...

I relapse again today after almost one year of trying (longest streak about 17 days) and to add to it that I am homlsexual and effeminated AND depressif ...

I need your prayers I beg you ...
Intelli Gent more_vert
Intelli Gent
5) I imagine that growing up, you also related to girls better and seemed to understand and get them better than guys. This may also have contributed to your hetero being covered up. Also take heart that just because you understand women better than men does not make you homosexual, it actually makes you more compatible for a woman because you can understand them better. Women are confusing creatures. It gives those of us who relate better to females an edge I think.
DomHope likes this.
Intelli Gent more_vert
Intelli Gent
6) I dont think that your liking girl things is as bad as many think. I like jewelry, rings, bracelets, necklaces. I take care to make sure that I smell good. I am make sure my beard is cleaned . I like blue jeans and nice pair of cowboy boots. I like looking good. I talk with my hands. It is how I Express myself. I dont have the deepest voice in the world but whatever.
DomHope likes this.
Intelli Gent more_vert
Intelli Gent
If you like looking good look good like a man. If you like jewelry wear the jewelry appropriate for a man. You may not have deep voice but talk with presence and authority. You may be expressive or get excited, do so as a man does. You liked certain things when you were younger, but unfortunately somewhere along the way someone defined you for you. And that definition turned out to be one you dont want.
DomHope likes this.
Intelli Gent more_vert
Intelli Gent
You are not being untrue to yourself, but uncovering your true self by making these changes. It is possible. I've faced these demons before.
DomHope likes this.
Trakinas more_vert
Trakinas
I'll pray for you at Holy Mass today bro
DomHope likes this.
Trakinas more_vert
Trakinas
"My past, O Lord, to Your mercy; my present, to Your love; my future to Your providence." St. Padre Pio
DomHope likes this.
Intelli Gent more_vert
Intelli Gent
I like that @Trakinas some cool stuff there
DomHope and Trakinas like this.
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Thanks a lot guys, I'll answer tomorrow cause I have to wake up early tomorrow for work (4:15 am) so I really need to sleep now, good night ^^
Trakinas likes this.
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Intelli Gent -> Yes, that's why I try to do sports at least three times during the week even if sometimes I only can do once a week nut what are those oter manly things that can help me get the man out of me ? I don't know how to do that because of all of that ...
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Intelli Gent -> I am really surprised that you say that I come from a female dominating family, how do you know that ? Or how did you discover this in my comments ? :0 Yeah, I come from a female dominating family, or at least, I have a father who is present physically but not mentally because he is always in front of the TV, the first thing he does in the morning or when he comes back from work, is turning on the TV ... He never did something with me ...
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
I also ask myself if that is the reason why I need to feel protected, to be protected and be pampered by guys and dream of their body and big arms to cover me up and protect me and love me ...
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Intelli Gent -> For point 4, I know that no problem, but believe me, I am really homosexual because I dream of the guy I described to you just in the post before and get attracted to men, even blush in front of them or fall in love with them going to I can't get them out of my mind and just want to please them in every way and I think mostly in a sexual way ...
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
But how can I get a positive spiritual role model ? I mean, I am not going to ask a Priest to become my role model and I don't know what a male mentor is ( I am French sorry ), so how ?
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Intelli Gent -> And you are right again in point 5. I always had more girl friends than boy friends and always liked better girl presence than boy one's enven though those last year I feel weirf in front of men when I am with only or almost only girl friends ... Yeah well I hope that one day, if I may have a woman, I'll be able to understand her better than any other men
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Intelli Gent -> 6) No no you are right, I didn't mean that at all but I meant like watching barbie films when I was little what other boys didn't do, dress up like girls and stuff like this you know ...
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Yes, I try to look good and even more as a man, I also like jewelry like you but I don't only like man jewelry unfortunately but I try to only like men things even though that is too hard ... I don't know if I talk with presence and authority although I do talk loud and I can make myself authoritarian with kids at least when I raise my deep voice to tell them to be quiet
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
I think I have a kind of mixed voice, like high and deep mixed voice, like when I raise my voice for example like I said with kids, my voice covers the entire room but I don't know if you would recognise when I talk normally. Like people think that I am a tenor when they hear me talking, or at least some, but actually, I am a bass, not a bariton but really a bass, so the deepest category you have in a choir
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
But who defined me as someone I didn't want to be ?
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Can you tell me more about it ? and when not here, then per private messages maybe, please ?
DomHope more_vert
DomHope
Trakinas -> Thanks a lot buddy, I really appreciate what you did for me, Thanks a lot, really, thank you ...