1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by JerrytheBerry

Hello everyone i got this problem since years. When i came really close to Jesus problem was solved, found my wife, i was just free. Now few years later problem came back to me. For now im not telling this my wife cause every pain i would give her just killes me and makes me hating myself even more. She loves me so, so much and i can't stand what im doing. When i try to withstand this thirst, then usually it takes a few days, meanwhile i cannot focus myself on anything, im starting to be lethargic, nervous just can't find peace. We are loving each other with no doubt but everytime i say i love you, im just crying inside of me. Moreover we expect a baby. I'm too afraid to share this with my pastor or actually anyone. Please if anyone of you could give me some advices and just mention Jerry from Forum in your prayer i will be very thankful. Besides im starting to pray also for you guys, and thank you for reading this.
Don Gately and K.C_Cage like this.
K.C_Cage more_vert
K.C_Cage
The best thing you can do is to simply tell her what is going on. Admit that you are struggling and that you need help. That is what will get you through.
vxlccm and JerrytheBerry like this.