1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by basitjee

I want to take the challenge
Pullski and Deleted Account like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Sepp99, this is my 3rd day. 2 days are left when I will uplift to "Khumbu Icefall". Whats your status
ErikJS, Sepp99 and Deleted Account like this.
Sepp99 more_vert
Sepp99
Today I had a relapse. So I volutary start at the Base camp. That will not happen again. I will fight.
basitjee, Pullski and ErikJS like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
Sepp99, keep at it bud. We are all climbing together and there are set backs along the way.
Sepp99, basitjee and Pullski like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
basitjee, let's all climb together and help each other if there are relapses. the only failure is not trying again. relapses can be part of the journey. I am committed to lending a helping had
Sepp99, basitjee and Pullski like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
...hand. this is definitely NOT a solo journey. Together we can make it! Keep climbing.
basitjee and Pullski like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
ErikJS, your comment made my day.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Sepp99, Keep it up buddy! Do not lose your heart. Keep fighting, we are all together.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
ErikJS, I have an idea. As we are fighting with the same Everest. And no doubt, it's a tough challenge. Somebody comment that fighting with inner desire is more tough than reaching top of real Everest.
ErikJS likes this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
My idea is why not we five ErikJS, basitjee, Sepp99, Pullski and 2XU make a team. It will be interesting and supportive if we try to reach this Everest in a team. We report here daily about the progress, status, feelings and relapses.
Pullski, Sepp99 and ErikJS like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
We support each other and fight together with this tough challenge. If one of use get relapse, others will buck it up. So his moral will be high and fighting Everest in a team make this journey interesting and adventures.
ErikJS likes this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
Hi Bastijee, I like the team approach allot. B I'm in.
Pullski and basitjee like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
I am on Khumbu Icefall now!
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
ErikJS, where are you
Sepp99 more_vert
Sepp99
I think that is great with the Team :)
basitjee likes this.
2XU more_vert
2XU
I had 9 days, but relapsed yesterday. :'-(
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Sorry 2XU, letting you drop to previous level.
Sepp99 more_vert
Sepp99
2XU fight stronger. Sometime we all arrive the everest.
Pullski, basitjee and Deleted Account like this.