1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by basitjee

I want to take the challenge
Pullski and Deleted Account like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
welcome to the mountain basitjee. i just reached another day and another milestone. the weather is great on this hike.
Pullski and Deleted Account like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Hi ErikJS, I have heard this challenge is no more working. Is it still working ?
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
I'm not sure. I'm doing it to stay focused. I'll look into it and see...
basitjee likes this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
I'm at base camp 1 now...15 days. I
Deleted Account and basitjee like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
am just following the directions for every 5 days I ascend to a new level...just kind of fun and puts some humor in my journey.
Deleted Account likes this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
I also want to join this journey. Please advice me how I join it. I want to be your partner climber. How i enter into the system and how to operate it. I am new in nofap. It is my second day.
Deleted Account and Pullski like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
welcome. i'm not sure if there is anything official other than to make sure you join the group. every five days you reach a new level. commit to a 90 day reboot. take it a day at a time.
Deleted Account likes this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
don't try to do this alone...it can be rough some days. i'm having a bit of a rough day today. so I stay on nofap and get support. welcome to the mountain!!! feel free to reach out to me any time.
Deleted Account and Pullski like this.
Pullski more_vert
Pullski
Back down to the bottom. Let’s try this again in 5 Days!
2XU more_vert
2XU
When you've hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up.
Deleted Account, Pullski and ErikJS like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
How can I know on which level I am right now. There mush be a way a climber know on which level he is located
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
every 5 days is a new level. on the home page of this group, it lists the names of the levels. kind of fun and silly but adds lightness to something that can be really difficult. simple.
Deleted Account and basitjee like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Thanks ErikJS. It means, I check my streak and move myself above one level on every 5 days. Got it. I have another silly question.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
As Chinese quote says "Asking a foolish question make you foolish once, but not asking that question make you foolish forever".
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
My question is, as instructions on homepage says "Once every 30 days, however, climbers will encounter a randomly-selected challenge".
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Should there any intimation from system like alerts etc about that challenge or should I select the randomly-selected challenge by myself and act accordingly.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
And one more question. As instruction on homepage says "climbers with far advanced streaks can gain a number of power-ups". How I will get these power-ups when I will have advance steaks.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Thanks in advance.
ErikJS likes this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
I am on Base Camp and waiting to go to Khumbu Icefall
Sepp99, ErikJS and Deleted Account like this.
Sepp99 more_vert
Sepp99
Hello I climb with you ;)
basitjee, ErikJS and Deleted Account like this.