1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Man of Victory

I am taking up the Everest challenge. Will someone please show me how it works.
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
I have been asking around for 1 week and could not find how it works yet
cabbagE_ more_vert
cabbagE_
Same here. No one in the everest challenge group explains anything, and the staff never appears to clarify :(
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
well the simplest way to do it is to move up a level every 5 days, Their is 12 levels , 60 days we are at the top
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
I have 7 days I should be there in 53 days , you are welcome to join me if you want
HarryReady more_vert
HarryReady
Hey guys, I joined 4 days ago (don't know how it works though).I got an alert message and I am here. I think we all can do this together.we are in the "base camp" I guess.
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
Yes HarryReady we are moving up one level every 5 days and will reach the summit in 60 days welcome aboard
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
so far its me, cabbage, HarryReady and we are at level 2
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
Kaisar is with us also
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
We are at Khumbu Icefall which is the second level of the everest
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
If we stick together we should be able to make it to the summit and get a 60 days streak
HarryReady more_vert
HarryReady
Yay, That's great we are making progress, one step at a time.slow and steady wins the race.#IamLevel2.
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
I see you have 9 days good job , I am 2 days behind you, You will reach level 3 tomorrow, keep going I am not too far behind
HarryReady more_vert
HarryReady
yeah, definitely mate, we can make it to the top and make an impact in our lives.
SylFree more_vert
SylFree
Not just an impact in our life but in the life of our loves one also