1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I had too many problems and I've decided to stop them

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Studious, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Hy everbody, I've decided to join you because I have a lot of problems (PMO). In fact, I'm not very beautiful, I'm not athletic, or charismatic and I'm refuged in P and M too long time. Indeed, my first M was more or less when I was 13 years old (actually I'm 23 years old) and my first P arrived some times after. I've being a couple twice, and all the time it's ended badly for me. So, each breaks I relapsed again and again.
    But today, I've an opportunity to change my life. So, I've decided to change to better : stop PM and O only with a woman.
    This is my story

May be, for some people it's not a lot of problems. But I can say that my problems (social maladjustment; lack of trust; relationships issues; etc.; and of course PMO) are beginning to crush me.
    So, I've decided to try to change. Even if, sometimes is very hard, I'm not abandoning hope. I'm used to hardly working. So, I hope that one day, I'll change.

2. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Today, it's the beginning of my third day, and I hope that this day is easier than yesterday, because, it was very hard to concentrate when the urges are with us.
    So, I've used the NoFap application on Android and I've tried to change my mind.

3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard and good luck.

4. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Thank's a lot tomorrow I'll begin my first week, so actually I'm happy and it's a good journey ;) Good luck to you too

LEPAGE likes this.
  5. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Hy everybody today, I'm beginning my first week of NoFap. It's the first step of a long journey (I use the Apps Fapstronaut on GooglePlay). I'm impressing of my changes. Few benefits have appeared. So, even if the first week was pretty easy, I know that what awaits me will be hardest. But I don't despair, and I hope to the nex benefits wait me. :)

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?