1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feel behind everyone else in the dating/sex world

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Koloz, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Infern0

Infern0 Fapstronaut

Being a virgin or not doesnt matter

I lost mine at 26 and it was pretty "easy" the girl had no idea i was a virgin.

but guess what, it didn't change my life and i still had the same issues after it

change your life and fix the issues first, as a poster above said sex is not a big deal as you think.

2. bh358

bh358 Fapstronaut

Totally agree with Infern0. Lost my virginity at 28 and she had no idea either. And I still had the same issues after.. I just knew what sex felt like. Still have issues interacting with women.

3. True
    Why is that even important? Sounds to me like you have a typical madonna-whore complex. You want a girl that is a virgin but at the same time experienced in bed. Spoiler: There is no such girl.
    I know girls that sleep around a lot. They are the most fun in bed. They just go after what they want. And they know exactly what to do. The only thing you have to do is being ballsy enough to ask them for it.

The other option is to go looking for a virgin and spend months or years to get her into bed. And then spend years to develop your sexualities. I did that with my gf, and after maybe 5 years I was pretty satisfied with our sexlife. But this was a lot of work, and pretty frustrating at times. For me it was worth it, because she is the one for me.
    But if you just care about losing your v-card, that´s pretty much the worst option. Get a girl that is experienced, who can teach you.

You already did the first step. You admitted that you have social anxiety, that´s what´s holding you back. Now you have work hard to change that. It´s NEVER too late to start. But the longer you keep telling yourself you are a failure and can´t do it, the longer it´s going to take. Take action, right now!

robertgianni1976 likes this.
  4. Loosing your virginity at an early age is overrated. Looking back at my 16 year-old self, or even my 20 year-old self, I can see I was really not ready for sex. I had problems I didn't know I had, like a PMO addiction, how long ago did you recognize your PMO problem?

Basically, I didn't know what i wanted (I still don't) And now from the lofty viewpoint of a 23yrld, I'm beginning to actually feel superior to all those guys who didn't save themselves for the girl they really loved.

I'll give my virginity when I find the right girl, and I'll find the right girl when I'm ready for her. So lets work on our problems and become better persons!

P.S. No offense to people that did loose their V at an early age, nothing wrong with that, just that anyone who is 20 and a virgin seems to feel ashamed of it, and there is really no reason to!

5. Also, 99% of guys who are virgins will lie about it if you ask.

Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  6. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

7. Numbanddisturbed72

Numbanddisturbed72 Fapstronaut

Youre not screwed! Im a girl, 22, virgin, never had a boyfriend, never kissed a guy. There are a few of us out there lol. I know its hard but try not to feel discouraged. Just like you, i feel behind in the world of all things dating and sex...but for now im just trying to focus on myself, find a job, and hopefully things wil turn around soon. Dont be so hard on yourself :)

8. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Yeah you're behind bruh also its likely that the only virgin girls above 18 are religious or something (assuming you live in America)

Just go out and talk to girls and practice pulling

9. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Very religious?

10. Numbanddisturbed72

Im not religious at all

11. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Knowing myself how I look at virginity has changed over the years. I rather lose it to someone special than something casual or like a hookup. I'm not talking about marriage and all, but someone who I feel is special to me. And I'm in no rush right now.

12. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Just curious

13. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Thats why you're a virgin bro

14. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Thank you Captain Obvious xD

faplordxd likes this.
  15. Berry89

Berry89 Guest

Hey @Numbanddisturbed72 don't feel sorry for yourself....you are into fantacy world more than real one..you like to talk people on the internet more rather than those who are around you.... understand this and leave this...be social, never isolate yourself, don't fall in the trap of guys.... best of luck

16. Numbanddisturbed72

That's fine

17. Koloz

Koloz Fapstronaut

I would try to go out and pull but I barely have a social life, Im insecure about that and I know females like a guy with high social status. I do have a lot of money though right now.

18. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

I never kissed a girl before either

19. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

It's only a problem if you let it be one. Most people have the mentality that if you don't have sex you're a loser, but if a loser has sex they're still a fuck kin loser. Nikola Tesla never had sex and he's not a loser. I'm also a virgin but I've chosen not to be. Whether or not you realize it you've decided not to be when you started nofap

20. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

irrelevant.

if she likes you then she wont care if you have a big social circle or high social status

The Consigliere likes this.