1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

202 days!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by megierix, Apr 27, 2017.

1. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

I became undoubtedly more confident, I'm more optimistic as well. I feel good with my achivement, and it cheers me up every time I think about it. Besides I'm more assertive, determined and I'm learning to stand up for myself. Female attraction is bigger than it used to be. I guess that's because my skin looks better, I don't hesitate to look people in the eye and start conversation. More importantly I've set myself ambitious goals and I'm on a good way to reach them. I regret that I didn't manage to succeed earlier because I could be even better version of me, plus you can make first impression only once

Wish you all the best guys ;)

2. Rey Rey

Rey Rey Fapstronaut

Proud of you mate. Really an inspiration

PotentLife and megierix like this.
  3. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Hey man!

Congratz on 200 days! That is an achievement to be proud of. How old are you and How did you feel when you was on Day 45?

Have a good Day!

4. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

5. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

6. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

45 days was my longest streak back then, thus I felt awesome. After 3-4 weeks I didn't feel any urge to fap, so it is only getting easier since thentwenty
    Aaand I'm twenty :)

sknnyjns and PotentLife like this.
  7. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

Congratulation on your streak. I really commend you for your dedication and commitment. I am lagging behind you and I am older, I might not reap the same benefits but I will stick with it.

As you mentioned in your message, it will get easier and easier. The urges have almost completely disappeared. But we should never lower our guard. Take care.

PotentLife likes this.
  8. ghostchig95

ghostchig95 New Fapstronaut

congrats man i hope to do 365 days