1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FML without IGY

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Mar 19, 2017.

1. That reminds me of something I read in the bible..

HopefulChristian likes this.
  2. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

Maybe you can be the first pope in the Church of IGY.

3. The Owl has flied :( Let us all have a memorial for IGY. His name should be carved into The Hall Of Fame.

4. Stay strong bro.

5. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

ooooh .. It's really sad to see that @IGY is gone :( He is a nice and interesting person, with many shades and sudden emotional outbursts. Something must have happened.

6. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

He is truly a nice friend who always comforted others and listened patiently.

7. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

8. AfricanDude

AfricanDude Fapstronaut

Despite this being such a big site, he always seemed to be there to reply. Helped me out more than once, and all these responses show all the other people he helped. Good guy IGY, I'll miss him

9. gogibasket

gogibasket Fapstronaut

OMG what to say about this great man @IGY. When u was on my biggest streaks, but I didn't reboot never.... he was behind me as support, as NoFap friend and accountability partner. No Metter how much I had questions, he always answered me and always here for us guys always helping others. I used to write him about my problems and he's always be there to response, even if nobody answer my post I saw one answer , u guess from who @IGY :). He accepted me as friend from the beginning here and I accidentally I saw he's one of the biggest members here! I hope he will be back here..... Thank u @IGY we love u and support you and hope ull come back here big man!!! We will wait u wise owl:(

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  10. I, as well as everyone else here, hope that the owl will have flown to a better place in life. It's sad, he has helped us out SO MUCH, even though the forum and community can seem very big, but it is his decision to leave. Hopefully he stays strong and things will be fine. What I wish for is to have his name be left behind in a meaningful way, for us Fapstronauts to look up to him and thank him for what he has done. Hall of Fame, maybe?

11. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

LOZ?

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  12. Flossy Carter

Flossy Carter Fapstronaut

Can anyone check on him?
    I feel as if something had happened to him.
    I really hope he's ok.
    He'll be forever missed here as he was very supportive and friendly

13. sounds like your having a hard time. :( will you be my friend? I need friends to we can lift each other up.

14. Yeah, I am having a pretty bad time. I will PM you.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  15. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

16. I was not allowed by the software to start a conversation with you Oo. I dunno what that was about. Can you try to PM me instead?

Dizzy Lotus and HopefulChristian like this.
  17. “PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.”

Dizzy Lotus and HopefulChristian like this.
  18. Spartan17

Spartan17 Fapstronaut

19. Hello Spartan17 my friend, and the many other friends I have here (some of whom have also posted in this thread). :)

Yes it is me and I am in a much better place than I was two weeks ago. I appreciate the kind words of my friends above (you know who you are). I am very touched and humbled by the outpouring of concern for me from this thread etc.

Thank you, so much! I am sorry, to those I alarmed and disappointed and let down by my sudden flight two weeks ago.

20. Confirming that this is really IGY and not a troll pretending to be IGY. We've had a few people try to register as "IGY" until I reserved the account name.