1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feb Challenge for Christians war Group!

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

This is a thread for Feb Challenge.
    I will share some of my struggles and how I overcame it.
    Hope we all learn from the coming month or present month.
    2 streak (added one to my orignal)
    monthly
    @jesusson

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

80?! I surrender. Cheers!

3. Cantle

Cantle Fapstronaut

Februrary, let's do this.
    @Deadlihood I always read your comments with Roger's voice. :eek:

Nuhope and Deadlihood like this.
  4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

The golden turd is a metaphor for PMO.

Cantle likes this.
  5. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

my carrier is Rogers, that's lol

Deadlihood likes this.
  6. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

One of the urge is holding your pee, and mislead yourself to feel urge.
    Never tolerate pee.
    But you still need to drink lots tea to recover your body
    MY tip for today: 4 cups or more green tea per day.
    totally nofap: 84
    Feb: 1

7. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

I shall follow you since this moment! Too much likes lol

Deadlihood likes this.
  8. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

first web said 1 drop semen equals to 40 drops blood:
    Yes this is true. According to Medical Science, only the best blood tissue is used to produce sperm cells which originate from the isles of Langerhans of the testis. It isn't the glands which directly produce sperm, rather they provide the molecules such as Androstenedione, and compounds belonging to cholesterols. therefore it is quite often misunderstood that blood has no sort of relation to testical glands, but research disproves that statement. Most choleterol and Androstenedione require huge amounts of minerals and nutrients to produce and blood cells are often no exception.There have been many electrical tests done on these isles where it has been concluded that much energy is lost during the sperm's dispersal. And it's also horrifying to know that it takes 100 days to make one sperm cell. The typical criticism against your statement would be that sperm is produced continuously, however that is not the case, since much energy (electromagnetic energy) of the body is used to make it, and is lost considerably when sperm are dispersed, i.e. when they are ejaculated out of the body. So if it took 3 days to make your sperm, after loss of energy it will take 6 days or more to make the same amount - And you would have to eat a lot more! And according to researchers, its not the quantity that matters; it's the quality. And quality can only be maintained if masturbation and sex are less frequent. And research also implies that celibates often are more joyful than people who have sex regularly and they have higher testosterone levels. This theory has been linked to testosterone being a vital ingredient in male strength, vitality, health, and intellect. Now more research is also underway to confirm the opinion that higher testosterone levels are linked to higher levels of happiness.

The average volume of semen is 2.75 mililiters(ml) for each time, so you time it into 40. it probably is around 110 ml each time you shoot counting as blood. Each time, you went to blood donation, you probably donate 470 ml (110 ml x 4=440 ml), and nurse would say: you need around 8 weeks to recover (from a Bio-Chemical guy:

but it takes around eight weeks for the donor's body to replenish all of the formed elements (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and platelets) lost during the donation).
    At the end, you would realise that why you feel so tired lol: each time you shoot, it need 8/4=2 weeks to recover. If you fap 4, 5 times a week or a day, plz go see a doctor afterward.
    a guy fapped 42 times died at home, and you fap once and it took 2 weeks to recover. lol.
    Yeah, 2nd tips for the day, hope it helps

9. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Day 1 finished, <3

rayzyzz likes this.
  10. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Spent $ 50 on music this morning.
    My urges go away when the time I spent money on music.
    Felt less guilty to listen to music freely in the past.
    Right now is the time to pay these artist back, after I delete all my orginal ones

11. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Day 2:
    mood: energetic and bright,
    compared to yesterday was better.
    Sharing today 's tips: This war would never finish, but last life-long, so we fight life long.

12. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

journey: 85.
    monthy: 2.
    symptom 22.png

13. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Journey: 86.
    Journal: 3.
    Mood: good, due to good sleep, and exercise, and wake up early. All these 3 are my tips today. It made me feel less urged.
    symptom 17.png

14. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

I felt that the longer you nofap, the more urges of testing yourselves comes. Inner chemical really tried to take over your brain from your own hand. Seriously, we do have Alien (God) and human (animal) parts both existing in your body. Living like an alien or animal really matters. Everyone wants to sex and eat everyday without efforts on work. However, pigs did it for us already. We didn't really gain anything if we live like that (literally pig's life).
    I want to be like alien (God) and feel the truth beyond humanity (animal nature).
    Regards
    Sh

15. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Journey: 87.
    Journal: 4.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
    Prov2611 likes this.
  16. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

journey: 88.
    Journal: 5.
    Tips from my friend Zamir: wash your legs while you are in urges.

control your life likes this.
  17. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

journey: 89.
    Journal: 6.
    Tips for today: the way to avoid wet dream is to avoid spicy food, and hot contents.
    symptom 6.png symptom 21.png

18. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

19. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

jouney: 90.
    because of this:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    SeriousPanda likes this.
  20. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

journey: 91.
    journal: 8.
    tips: the longer nofap you did, the more self-confident you have. If you asked me how people relipsed after 90 days, I would like to be like this: the more confident you have, the more urges come, and your confidence would ask you to test yourself, and to believe touch P wouldn't stop you to nofap. Which caused relipse.
    This is a "drug addictions", and people whoever did no drug for 1 year, or 10 year tested themselves with drug because they were confident. They failed totally!!!!

CyndiWong, vgg and rayzyzz like this.