1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone used CBD oil

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Wondered if anyones had any positive experiences using CBD oil?

1 person likes this.
  2. I tried it and didnt notice any effect

Kurz and bluemax4 like this.
  3. I am currently taking it. After the first drop I noticed I was warm in several places and also felt the butterflies type of thing in my stomach. Weird. This disappeared after the second drop, but still feel it somewhat relaxes me at the right dosage. I'm taking 5%, probably isn't enough to sustain a real effect.

4. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I have vaped hemp oil. I used to suffer from panic attacks and the oil gave me relief. I went from having ten panic attacks per week, down to only two per week (by vaping the oil).

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  5. I've been taking 4 drops of 10% CBD oil two times a day. I am calmer these days but it might be because I stopoed drinking caffeine, PMOing and smoking at the same time. Placebo or not, I feel calmer.

But it's not like CBD oil makes me feel all chill. If there is an effect, ita extremely mild.

I'm sti gonna take it and will probably try a 15% or 20% CBD oil next time.

6. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

What for? Pain? Use a topical. Anxiety? Use a tincture.

7. Google it. There are a wide range of benefits including pain, anxiety, panic attacks, acnea, several diseases, blood flow, sleep. But effects vary depending on individual.

8. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

No i mean what are YOU using it for? I know a lot about CBD and THC.

9. Anxiety

10. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

Usually oral ingestion works best with anxiety (duh right?) Tinctures, gummies, baked goods, that sorta thing. And.for immediate relief, you can get a CBD cartridge or a CBD cigarette or even CBD bud.

11. goliaph

goliaph Fapstronaut

Honestly, I have never tried, but my brother and my classmates constantly use CBD oil in their vapes and I just get annoyed by this smell. In general, I am categorically against narcotic substances, even such weak ones as CBD oil. Recently, I found out that my brother started smoking with CBD and I was furious. He said that he decided not to spend money on buying vape and juices for him, but simply purchased the Grape CBD Vape Pen from https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-pen/ and will change cartridges. My parents don’t know about it and honestly I thought about telling them but I don’t want to betray my brother. What do you think about smoking CBD oil?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  12. FrankMathis

FrankMathis New Fapstronaut

I use in vape liquids

13. JiguliJegn

JiguliJegn Fapstronaut

CBD is good for injuries.

philpulman likes this.