1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this normal?(mom is mad)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Today i left my house door open by mistake when I left for gym
    My mom was not at home she had gone to some relatives and when she returned , she found that the doors were open .
    I don’t know how could i forget this .
    This could have probably happened because i was searching for the keys of my car for about 20 minutes to leave for the gym and this made me mad .
    Give your thoughts
    MY MOM IS MAD AT MEEEE

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Well, it makes sense that she's mad at you. It's not good to leave the house door open. Someone could come in and steal stuff.

brilliantidiot and Gamebred305 like this.
  3. Yeah brooo
    Plus now she’s going to tell this incident to everyone

4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I always double, and triple check everything is locked before I leave the house. But mistakes happen, she’ll get over it and now you’ll be more conscientious about locking up when you leave.

captainteemo and Gamebred305 like this.
  5. You’re right brother

captainteemo likes this.
  6. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

I think it’s about a woman’s fear. Women often worry about being accosted. So when she came home it probably crossed her mind someone might be in the house and God knows what might happen to her.
    My wife always locks the door when I’m not here. She can’t grasp why I never worry about being alone or walking outside or running. It never crosses my mind that someone might rape me or overpower me. It’s about vulnerability I think.

Enwar likes this.
  7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

How ironic. The other day my mom left, not only the front door open, but the keys inside the lock. She was inside the house all the time this happend. When I got home I got angry at her and she just went "Oops".

Double standard.

Breadman likes this.
  8. Enwar

Enwar Fapstronaut

I remember a time when my brother did this almost every single day. You're probably alright.

Gamebred305 likes this.